- 1 package (16 ounces) Hebrew National® 1/4-lb dinner franks
- 3 tablespoons Wesson® pure vegetable oil, divided
- 4 medium red potatoes, chopped, cooked, and drained (about 3 cups)
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 teaspoon ground dried sage leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Make shallow cuts in franks (no more than halfway through) about every inch. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add franks; heat 5 minutes, or until browned, turning occasionally. Remove franks from skillet; set aside.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons oil, potatoes, onion, and bell pepper to same skillet. Cook and stir 12 minutes, or until potatoes are golden brown. Stir in sage, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Return franks to skillet. Cook 5 minutes, or until heated through, turning franks once halfway through cooking time. Sprinkle with parsley, if desired.