- 1 pound ground beef
- 12 oz. egg noodles
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can tomato soup
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350º F, and bring a large pot of salted water to boil and cook pasta according to package directions, or until al dente.
- Cook beef in a large pan or skillet over medium-high heat for 10-12 minutes, or until browned. Drain fat, then add onion and garlic, and cook for another 5-6 minutes, or until softened and fragrant. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Mix together tomato and cream of mushroom soup in a large bowl, then stir in half-and-half and Worcestershire sauce. Season with red pepper flakes and salt and pepper, then stir everything together to combine.
- Mix cooked noodles and ground beef and onion mixture into wet ingredients, then transfer to baking dish. Sprinkle parmesan over the top of casserole, then place baking dish in oven.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes before serving.