- 4 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 3 10.5 oz cans Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 32 oz carton Swanson® Chicken Broth
- salt and pepper
- Add 3 cans of Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup to a large pot. Stir together with Swanson® Chicken Broth. Start with about 20 oz of broth and add more if needed. We ended up needing the entire carton.
- Turn heat to medium-low and let simmer.
- Peel and dice potatoes. Add to the pot. Chop onion and add it as well
- Add 1 tsp minced garlic.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Let simmer on low until potatoes are tender, about 1 hour.
- Top with crumbled bacon, green onions, sour cream, and shredded cheese.