Wednesday, September 11, 2013
- 8 large (8 ounces each) red potatoes
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh thyme leaves
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Carefully slice each potato thinly without cutting all the way through.
2. Place potatoes on microwave-safe dish and cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave on High 12 to 15 minutes or until easily pierced with tip of knife.
3. Transfer potatoes to metal baking pan. Carefully drizzle oil between slices. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper. Roast in oven 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer potatoes to platter; sprinkle with herbs.