4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
6 strips of quality bacon – cooked and crumbled
2 cans cream of chicken soup
2 cups shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
1 box (16 ounces) dried spiral pasta
1 tablespoon garlic powder
Salt & pepper to taste
- Cook & crumble bacon.
- While bacon is cooking, cut chicken into bite-sized chunks.
- Set cooked bacon aside for later use.
- In the same pan, cook chicken in bacon drippings.
- Add garlic powder & salt & pepper to taste.
- While chicken is cooking, prepare pasta according to directions.
- Spray a 9 xc 13 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Drain pasta, return to pot.
- Add chicken, both cans of cream of chicken soup, 1 cup of Monterrey Jack cheese ~ stir to mix well.
- Pour into prepared baking dish. Top with crumbled bacon.
- Top with remaining Monterrey Jack cheese.
- Back at 400 for about 20 minutes, just until cheese is melted and beginning to brown on top.
from FB share