SHARE to save on your timeline!
3 pounds Pork Tenderloin (1 Pkg. Of 2 Tenderloins), Cut Into 4 Pieces Total
1 pound Bacon
¾ cups Soy Sauce
1 Tablespoon Minced Onions
½ teaspoons Garlic Salt
1 Tablespoon Wine Vinegar Or White Vinegar
¼ teaspoons Salt
1 dash Pepper
¾ cups Lite Brown Sugar
- Wrap the tenderloin pieces in bacon.
- Place in an 8 1/2″ x 11″ pan.
- Poke holes in meat with a fork.
- Combine rest of ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
- Pour marinade over meat.
- Refrigerate, uncovered, 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
- Bake in a 300 degree oven for two to three hours.
- If the bacon burns, place foil over the top after approximately 1 1/2 hours of baking.
- Remove from oven, cut meat into small pieces and allow the meat to soak up the excess juices in the pan.
For more great tips, recipes, support, and fun, join our facebook group:
Also copied on this FB page