- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 1/3cup of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of oregano (dried or fresh)
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Fresh black pepper
- 2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 pound of red-skin potatoes
- 5 to 8 baby carrots
To make the marinade, add the oil, lemon juice, oregano, onion powder, crushed garlic, salt, black pepper to a measuring cup and mix well together.
Add the chicken in the middle, the potatoes on one side and the baby carrots on the other.
Pour in the marinade, ensuring that each ingredient is drenched.
Set the slow cooker to a high for 4 hours, or low for 8 hours.