Ingredients:4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
4 garlic cloves, minced
4 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp olive oil
additional herbs and spices, as desired
Suggestion: Lemon Pepper, Sage, Organo
- Preheat oven to 450F
- Line a baking dish or cookie sheet with aluminum foil and lightly coat with cooking spray or lightly brush with oil.
- In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar. Add additional herbs and spices as desired.
- Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes, or until juices run clear.
- Cooking time will depend on the size and thickness of your chicken.