Leave out ground beef for vegetarian version.
Ingredients:1 package (16 ounces) spiral pasta
1 pound ground beef
3/4 cup water
1 envelope taco seasoning
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
1 large green pepper, chopped
1 medium onion, chopped
1 medium tomato, chopped
2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
1 bottle (16 ounces) Catalina or 16 ounces Western salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Add water and taco seasoning; simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Rinse pasta in cold water and drain; place in a large bowl.
- Add beef mixture, cheese, green pepper, onion, tomato and olives; mix well.
- Add the dressing and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.