Jack Stack Cheesy Corn Bake (Home Version)
Yields 10-12 servings
2 Tbsp Butter
4 tsp All-Purpose Flour
1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
3/4 cup Milk
1 each 3 oz pkg Cream Cheese, cubed 1”
6 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce
3 each 10 oz pkgs Frozen Whole Kernel Corn (thawed)
3 oz Smoked Ham, diced 1/4"
1. In a four-quart sauce pan, melt butter over low heat.
2. Stir in flour and garlic powder until well blended then add milk all at once.
3. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly to prevent scorching, until thickened and bubbly.
4. Stir in cream cheese and cheddar cheese sauce, and continue cooking until cheese is melted.
5. Stir in corn and ham.
6. Transfer mixture to a two-quart casserole dish.
7. Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
NOTE: Although the recipe used in our restaurants and in our shipped product is gluten-free, this home-version contains flour and therefore is NOT gluten-free
- 1 (32-ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 cup chopped brisket
- 1 cup BBQ sauce (recommended: Jack Stack Original)
- 4 heaping tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup water
Combine all ingredients in a 4-quart saucepan. Over medium heat, bring beans to a boil, and then reduce to a simmer. Cook beans for 20 minutes or until a thick, soupy consistency is reached. Serve.This recipe also works well on a grill, letting the great outdoors permeate and enhance the flavor of the beans as they cook.